As a qualified and experienced Speech and Language Therapist, I am committed to giving people the best opportunity to build their communication skills. This is to enable individuals to reach their full potential.
I have worked as a SLT for 12 years, with 11 of these being in London working for the NHS. My work has been with children and young people across a range of settings including mainstream and Special Educational Needs (SEN) schools as well as Specialist Resource Provisions (SRPs). I have also worked extensively as part of a paediatric Multi-Disciplinary Team differentially diagnosing individuals with ASD.
In 2014 I was awarded the Sternberg award for Clinical Innovation. This is a Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists Honours award to acknowledge the achievements of therapists who have contributed outstanding services to speech and language therapy.
- 1st class degree with clinical distinction in BSc Speech and Language Therapy, Reading University 2007
- Treatment and Education of Autism and Communication Handicapped Children (TEACCH), 2008
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), 2009
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), 2009
- Video Parent Child Interaction (VPCI), 2009
- Elklan Tutor, 2008 & 2009
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy, 2014
- Leadership Programme, UCL Partners 2015
- Autism Diagnostic Interview (ADI), 2018
I’m a registered member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) and the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).